The main factor in being able to offer great trade prices is the quantity. How many emulators you order, a bulk number of units per single order, plays huge role in pricing. We are not able to offer trade prices on single orders, you must order at least 10 units to access our trade prices.
It is very important for any mechanic, garage, dealer or distributor to be able to sell the products with 100% confidence. This is important be course it will distinguish you form the sea of adblue emulator sellers. This can be achieved if you have access to the following:
You must have good supplier who will provide you with adblue emulators, which work 100%. There are so many different emulators out there, from cheap Chinese ones to super expensive ones, and every product has its own story, but all say they will work. This is not true, we estimate 60+ % of all emulators sold online are not what the seller claims them to be, they simply do not work. Customers want clarity and the one thing they will not forgive is if they paid for something, which does not do what it suppose to do. You should also make sure that your supplier provides clear installation instructions and that the product is appropriately packaged. Other very important things to consider is the warranty and tech support, does your supplier provide this? And finally, to wrap it all up, does your supplier offer money back guarantee should their product not work as it should? After all, it is great to be able to offer all these aftersales services to the customer, not many companies can do that.
Can Logic Ltd are proud to offer all of the above services to our trade partners. Our trade customers will enjoy many benefits, here are some of them:
• We will supply premium quality, smart adblue emulators which are head and shoulders above the competition and with features that no other emulator in the worl can match.
• We will provide clear, photographic, step by step instructions on how to install our emulators.
• We will provide full technical support service should you need it.
• We will provide full warranty with each and every of our emulators
• We will offer money back guarantee should the emulator not work as it should
• We will provide you with honest, very competitive prices which only the traders are able to achieve.
We can also offer a special digital programmer for EURO 5 adblue emulators to enable our trade partners to program the emulators themselves. With can smart programmer there is no need to hold large stock, you can simply program the emulator to any make or model when the job/sale comes in. Can smart programmer will be supplied to our trade customers with a minimum order of 10 units. It is very easy and quick to use, to see our programmer in action, please see video via link below:
Can Smart EURO 5 Emulators are available for the following vehicles:
VOLVO FH, FM, FL, FE, FMX
SCANIA R, P, G
DAF XF105, CF85, CF75, CF65 (PACCAR ENGINE ONLY)
MERCEDES ACTROS, AXOR, ATEGO, VARIO, ECONIC
IVECO STRALIS, EUROCARGO, TRAKKER
MAN TGX, TGL, TGM, TGS
RENAULT PREMIUM, MAGNUM, MIDLUM
NEW HOLLAND AGRICULTURAL
– Mercedes and Scania trucks require additional wiring, Mercedes adblue emulator and Scania adblue emulator comes as a kit with all necessary additional wiring and other bits included.
To become our trade customer you need to place an order with us for at least 10 EURO 5 emulators. As a special offer we will include can smart programmer free of charge with such order.
Please get in touch if you to discuss any wholesale orders.